Coaches and athletes train hard all year round perfecting moves, choreographing routines; and improving their technical skills. There are three opportunities each year to put those skills to the test and bring the routines to the stage:
- North Island Championships
- South Island Championships
- National Championships.
See the dropdown menu to find competition details and results or click on the links below.
Competitions in 2021 will be in the following cities:
- North Island Championships - July 2/3/4 - Tauranga at Baywave Aquatic Centre. Hosted by North Harbour Synchro with support from other Auckland Clubs - Meet Manager - Feng Goldthorpe email@example.com
- South Island Championships - June 5 & 6 - Christchurch at Jellie Park Pool. Hosted by Canterbury Synchro. Meet Manager - AnneMaree Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Championships - October 2/3/4/5 - Invercargill at Splash Palace. Hosted by Phoenix. Meet Manager - Debbie Dickson - email@example.com